I got some new swag in the mail courtesy of Matchstick.
- (2) tubes of L’Oreal’s new Double Extension Beauty Tubes in Black (thank God, because any other coloured mascara is a no go for me)
- (1) L’Oreal makeup artiste 100% natural bristle shadow brush (a totally unexpected boon – I’ve need a new one for a while but they’re expensive and I’m lazy/too hesitant to buy one online without being able to test it out first)
- (1) L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (that I honestly can’t see myself using on the regular because that’s far too much effort for my laid back casual look)
- (1) Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Compact in Smokey Eyes (that came with a handy card with simple instructions on how to achieve the classic look in 4 easy steps)
- (1) Medium-sized black L’Oreal makeup bag
My initial impressions
- These tubes of mascara are the biggest thing I’ve ever seen (around 1.5x longer than my iPhone). I don’t even think I could fit them in my pocket if I tried – not huge deal I guess but they may be verging on too long for my makeup bag
- I’m assuming the second tube is for a friend, now the hard part is figuring out who is deserving
- I received the European version of the product – not sure how it differs from the Canadian one, but you should be able to pick some up at a store near you shortly.
Blogged with the Flock Browser