by my friend Heather over the weekend:
Who Are You?
What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was 19, and I had just moved here (Alberta) from New Hampshire. Entering my second year in University and I was studying Phys. Ed. I didn’t work at all my first year, and I spend most afternoons dilligently doing homework so that I could start drinking by 7 pm.
Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
2. furniture shop (online, we’ll see how well that works)
3. pay my cell phone bill
4. buy some new sweaters from american apparel
5. watch the hills after I go to the gym
Five snacks i love:
1. pumpkin seeds
2. rice cakes
3. plain yogurt w/ cheerios
5. dark chocolate
Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. buy the marc jacobs stam bag in pink
2. save a lot more money than I do now
3. invest more than I can afford to now
4. get knee surgery – technically I could do this now but I don’t really have the time to recover from this fully with my work demands
5. buy more mac gadgets
Five bad habits I have:
1. smoking; i still can’t quite kick it.
3. not allowing my body enough sleep.
4. being anal-retentive
5. not knowing when to give up (although this is strictly a perspective thing)
Five places i have lived:
1. Ottawa, ON
2. Hanover, NH
3. Edmonton, AB
4. Hamilton, ON
5. Lachute, QC
Five jobs i’ve had:
1. skate shop manager.
2. coat check girl/bouncer.
3. grocery store cashier.
4. promotions girl.
Five people I’m tagging:
In the spirit of Monday, and it’s accompanying laissez-faire attitue, if you want to be tagged, feel free to fill this out…