1. Ryvita & Cheese – mmm!
2. I need a new computer, but first I need to reign in my spending, hence the budgeting software courtesy of Lifehacker.
3. I’m so over relationship drama – easier to say when said drama is moving 3 provinces away, hmm…
4. Yes, I do have to be so negative all the time
5. At least I’m not the only one who feels those phantom phone rings. I like that better than ‘I’m crazy’ too.
6. Turns out the best way to unwind after a 12-hour shift o a Saturday is to have to take the bus with a pack of drunk kids who seem intent on disturbing the peace – oh wait, no it isn’t.
7. I used to be saddened, now I just don’t care. This is just fuel for the fire.
8. Shitty day/week/month – period.
9. I don’t really enjoy being told how I feel, by someone who has no idea how I feel about the situation
10. Still waiting – still stressed the fuck out
11. This month has flown by entirely too quickly
12. Seems we’re not the only ones obsessed with ‘numbers’
13. June is officially the month of billing disputes – fun!
14. …and new watches.
[I] Spit Hot Fire (Quotables)
He was such a baller, until his card was declined. He’s your husband, all decked out and shiny
Have you met the new guy [redacted]?
What? Did you mean ‘mulatto’?
Yeah I guess, what’s ‘milano’ then?
That would be a cookie