Cribbed from choleric
1.The Engineer and team gingerbread are
on again off again on again just friends.
2. In hindsight, perhaps I should start 35 page essays (read:diatribes) on sex tourism slightly more than a week in advance
3. You don’t win friends with a degree in anthropology (It’s actually a proven conversation halter)
4. The Pansy + [redacted] “I feel good about that”
5. Hallowe’en = otherwise bratty kids in adorable costumes, thus partially melting my cold, frozen heart
6. I spend far too much money at Starbucks, although if my coworker would just dump her boyfriend for The Starbucks Guy, we could all reap the benefits
7. It’s really not worth filing a grievance with the labour board over essentially $50 – it’s just sour grapes at this point
8. The first snowfall = meh
9. “Sure, you could use that money to sponsor a child, but you wouldn’t know what time it was would you?”
10. team gingerbread’s wit scares The Archaeologist
11. The Archaeologist is not an expert on dinosaurs nor penguins
12. classy ladies pretend they’re just out for an early morning jaunt and not still out from the night before – somewhat hard to pull off the day after Hallowe’en
13. I’m officially in love with Holden and their outerwear. I heart the Mila Jacket in Black Plum.
14. My new neighbourhood is also home to a ‘massage parlour’
15. Pregnant women who hang out in front of convenience stores in the ghetto whilst casually eating pizza straight from the box in the wee hours of the night are to be feared.
16. Work crushes are golden
17. Drunk blogging, not so much
18. The Pansy ‘converted’ team gingerbread to team [redacted] (albeit very briefly)